* 2 bedrooms with King size beds
* 1 bedroom with 2+2 beds; children’s room
* Dining area
* Fully equipped kitchen
* Spacious living room
* Playroom with pool table
* Private swimming pool
* Private garden with Jacuzzi
* Large terrace with teak furniture
* Private parking
* Free Wi-Fi Internet connection
* Satellite TV
- Three skillfully designed en-suite bedrooms, with terraces, spacious artistic-walled living and dining areas plus playroom with the pool table, sauna and fully-equipped kitchen;
- Outdoor terraces, BBQ, Jacuzzi in a gazebo, shaded dinning and seating areas and a swimming pool;
- Ideal base for many activities, including walking and jogging in nearby Marjan woods, swimming and diving at one of local beaches, our recommendation is Jadran beach and much more;
- Secluded and private splendid location, within a walking distance to the city center, local beachs and Marjan woods;
- Access to a fully equipped and separate villa, with a private shaded terrace and garden. Feel free to pick aromatic herbs for your cooking;
- We will provide you with a complete villa manual with suggestions for restaurants and beaches and nearby cities and national parks;
Named after the Diocletian Palace, an ancient palace built for the Roman Emperor Diocletian at the turn of the fourth century AD, that today forms about half the old town of Split.
Named after the Peristyle Square, part of Diocletian’s palace, forming a courtyard area that leads to the entrance way. A favorite gathering place for artists and the summer theater scene of “Split summer festival“.
PLAYROOM - RIVA
Named after Split’s waterfront Riva, the embodiment of the town’s history and character. Split’s Riva is one of the most interesting and remarkable waterfronts in Dalmatia, urbanized, open and accessible public space that stands in front of Diocletian’s Palace.